Recipe: Easy Hot Keto Cocoa
It has been a cold windy day here in the San Francisco Bay Area. When I’m feeling cold I love having hot chocolate – keto style. My Easy Hot Keto Cocoa will satisfy that craving for a hot chocolate drink without the calories. It’s easy to make, low in calories and best of all, it’s only 2 net carbs. Here’s how to make it:
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk (can substitute with unsweetened coconut, cashew or hemp milk)
- 2 teaspoons organic cacao (I buy mine at Trader Joe’s)
- Stevia or Erythritol (sweetened to taste)
- pinch of salt
- Heat almond milk to the desired temperature
- Add cacao, stir until the cacao is dissolved.
- Add stevia to the desired sweetness.
- Add a pinch of salt
Drink and enjoy.