RECIPE: Cinnamon Keto Granola
Cereal is easy to miss on a Keto diet. This cinnamon Keto granola recipe will fill that breakfast cereal void. It tastes great, it’s really nutritious and totally keto friendly.
- Preheat oven to 250 F (120 C).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix everything together. Add water until things start to stick together.
- Press the mixture flat on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy but make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and break into small pieces.
- Enjoy with coconut yogurt or coconut milk or as a snack by itself.